/chest bug

Hi! Yesterday i bought 35 keys from the shop (attached screenshot). I got a bunche of spawners. I put the spwaners in /chest 2 and used 2 iron golem in a farm. I was out exploring some shipwrecks and found a tresurechest, i put the stuff in /chest 2 also (emeralds, Iron, Gold, a blue ball, and some other stuff). After a wile i opend /chest 2 again and saw that everything was gone, all my spawners and all my stuff.
How can i get my things back? i have not moved them so how can it disaper?

//MC_Crall

Attachments

Hi! Yesterday i bought 35 keys from the shop (attached screenshot). I got a bunche of spawners. I put the spwaners in /chest 2 and used 2 iron golem in a farm. I was out exploring some shipwrecks and found a tresurechest, i put the stuff in /chest 2 also (emeralds, Iron, Gold, a blue ball, and some other stuff). After a wile i opend /chest 2 again and saw that everything was gone, all my spawners and all my stuff.
How can i get my things back? i have not moved them so how can it disaper?

//MC_Crall
now im afraid to log on and check my /chest 's if everything is gone :eek:o_O

@Sckaletz Now it happend again! a complety full chest is now empty, /chest 1 this time. It was filled with dimonds, emeralds, enchantment books, horse armors and the blue balls from the tresures and a spider spawner. This has to be a bug in the system!!

I have lost a lot of chests and i've heard the new system is now active but i have no clue how to reach it @Sckaletz could you share how to pls
No need to reply

The command is /pv

Last edited: